Sunday, April 02, 2006

Issue: Target credit card

Subject: Target red visa card allows only 2 payments per week.

We got married last year so I am trying to consolidate all the accounts.

My wife hold a target credit card with some balance and the rate is 22.74%. When I saw the rate I decided to pay all the balance.

Issue: I keep my money in different places so to pay all the balance in need to pay from 3 different accounts. After I paid from 2 account target displayed message saying only 2 payments allowed per week...Um interesting I send a mail regarding the issue we will see what happens.

1 comment:

Sripathi Ramadurai said...

Hiya! Check my post to see how you can get rid of the high-interest credit card debt....
http://wanderingindianmonk.blogspot.com/2006/03/how-to-ease-pain-of-high-interest_31.html